Feb 4, 2010

Scrapbook:Max and Cheryl's Travels

I love scrapbooking, yet I have only made three scrapbooks. One for my mother for mothers day a few years ago, one to document my grandparents 50th anniversery a few years ago too, and now a book to document max and I's travels. I haven't done the journaling yet, but I wanted to share it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I feel the need to explain the page with the house and word YUM, we ate at this little place I found off the beaten path. It was someones house "Farm house" They grew all their own veg/fruit, and picked it, cooked it, served it. Only open two days a week. I dont know if it was because I was preggers or because it is just that good, but I would drive the two hours to eat there again!!

And that Safari was SO FUN!! Cant wait to terrify Joee in that van one day! Note to travelers, buy lots of food for the animals, they dont take no for an answer, and your windows DO NOT roll up. Oh and please rent a van it is well worth it, they would have messed up our cars!

This is it for today, one day I will get better at this blogging thing!

2 comments:

  1. my top 3 favorite pages are...
    The yellow page where yall are in green... great pics of yall together.
    The Put Put and muscle man page.
    The one where you are wearing the white dress and preggers!
    very cute blog idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I need to get back on my scrapbooking... i was planning on doing one for every year dave and i have been married... I only have 3 so I'm a little behind =)

    ReplyDelete