Mar 22, 2010

Not Me Monday



This is NOT where my neighbor parks every day.

Photobucket

This is NOT the same neighbor that I blogged about earlier on a NOT ME MONDAY.

I did NOT volunteer to HELP with a baby shower for my boss at work. WE did not quickly become ME. With the others backing out, or not bringing what they were suppose to. With the exception of Emily who brought some yummy mini chocolate cupcakes! And a surprise Flan was also brought, but decorations, invites, pink and white cupcakes etc. all me baby! Here are some pictures...

Photobucket

Joee was NOT having a good time at the party. She did NOT love all the attention. She also was NOT obsessed with the balloons.

Photobucket

Joee would NEVER pass out on the ride home holding on to her balloons.

Photobucket

And she would NEVER want to play with them at home.

Photobucket


My baby is NOT the cutest baby EVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. My kiddos love to play with balloons:) And it looks like you did an awesome job on the shower!

    ReplyDelete