Apr 8, 2010

Joee in one of my dresses.

So I didn't know how to sew. I had a crappy little bitty Singer Tailor... that I got when I was 13, now 24 and learning to use it. This was last year when I found out that I was pregnant.

Then I decided to make my soon to be bundle of joy a quilt.


And I did.


I taught myself how to sew last year and have been addicted ever since.


Last year I made Joee 2 baby quilts, a baby pillow to match, curtains for her playroom, and then I started maternity leave 4 weeks before she actually came (they lied and said it would be any day...) and I was bored.

So I made my already spoiled child more clothes. Specifically dresses, and no I did not use a pattern lol.

Today she got to wear one... it was a little odd on her, but still super cute to me.


Dress before Joee was born...



Joee wearing the dress!!


I have to say my newer sewing projects are much better though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment