Jan 25, 2010

Not Me Monday



First of all I do NOT want to thank Lily for the awesome not me Mondays posts that do NOT make me laugh every Monday! And I definitely do NOT want to thank her for spreading this wonderful idea!





My wonderful mother did NOT teach Joee to blow razzberries.(that nice fart sound with your mouth) Joee did NOT proceed to blow her carrots all over me while I was trying to teach her to spoon feed. This was NOT the funniest thing in the world to Joee, and her laughter did NOT make Max and me laugh so hard we almost cried.

Joee did NOT try chicken for the first time, and she definitely did NOT make this face...


Her father did NOT proceed to say that he disowned her, and he did NOT joke that she was the mail mans. (FYI All Max eats is chicken, he is quite a boring eater)

Joee did NOT proceed to fart for a whole minute long the other day. It did NOT sound like pop, pop, pop, pop... break... pop, pop, pop (SMELL!!) and so on, it was NOT a record for the baby Joee and she did NOT smile and giggle the whole time.

I did NOT accidentally turn an old NSYNC song into a new Joee theme song the other day. This does NOT annoy my husband and amuse him at the same time. He does NOT catch me constantly dancing in the kitchen and singing to Joee. (Here we go one more time baby Joee's feeling fine here we go now..up up here we go Babe Joe has got the flow.. and so on)


I have NOT fallen victim to the hostess cupcake curse. I did NOT only have eight pound left to loose at my six week check up after having Joee. I did NOT gain another ten by eating my weight in Hostess Cupcakes... they are NOT food from the Devil.



I did NOT sign up and pay to basically kill myself in the Warrior Dash in May. I did NOT start training today. I am NOT at all worried about getting my butt whipped. I am NOT competitive at all!




My sister did NOT give Joee the cutest elephant in the world today. Her son Trent does NOT have one matching in blue.



I did NOT decide to name my daughters farts today, I did NOT decide to call the Fairy Fluffs. Joee does NOT constantly Fairy Fluff all day, and she certainly did NOT Fairy Fluff so much in the doctors office that she made her whole exam room spell.

Thanks NOT reading my NOT me Monday! Hope you got some good laughs!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha, Fairy Fluffs... that is a great way to girl-it-up! Love it!! (that elephant and Joee's face are just too cute)

    Lily

    ReplyDelete